Sunday, April 9, 2017

Life Changes for Shirley Wine Author

  

This past year has been really busy
 
 

In December 2015 we sold our house  with its big garden and in 2016 we built ourselves a new home with a  pocket handkerchief garden.                                                                                          




 My writing room has a wonderful outlet looking up to the hills … something that pleases me as  we've always lived on land with hills and valleys. Two new books "Lies That Bind" and "Caught By Her Spell" have been created here.





In our climate it takes no time to create a garden. This is a beautiful Keith Hammett dahlia. Its jewel flowers are a stunning contrast with rich coloured  foliage.


 We have room for a small vegetable patch and it’s produced an impressive array of vegetables for the table. Nothing beats the taste of fresh home grown produce.



And when we want to sit and watch the world go by we enjoy this patio with its array of potted plants and rustic seats.

On the health front, I have had a left knee replacement in May last year and I will have my right knee replaced on May 1st. I am sure this will go as smoothly as the last one, and will greatly improve my mobility.
Post a Comment